4.26.2008

Catching Up...

Sheesh, time flies! Especially when the sun returns...yippee! At any rate, I figure I should bring this back up to date, since -- and I have TOTAL faith in this -- our contractors should be available again in a couple weeks! WOO HOOO!

We've been enjoying our new kitchen very much! Even had a few folks over for some chow to break it in. We've also filled in the time since our bathroom overhaul hit a speed bump with a few little projects and fine-tuned some decorating details... Colorful throw pillows, updated a couple lamps, stuff like that.

And, Cath single-handedly replaced two ceiling fans! Here's the one she installed in the bedroom, for which I don't have before-during-and-after pics.

I DID, however, capture the action during the living room fan install... She had dismantled our old, ugly, outdated fixture before I even knew what she was up to!

It took no time at all for her to get the based wired and mounted. Then, I helped hang the blades before she hooked up the bulb. After that, she just needed to install the light cover, and VOILA!

No comments: